Welcome to GIREP-MPTL
It is our great pleasure to announce the GIREP-MPTL conference 2018, to be held in Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain, the European Capital of Culture 2016.
Once again, the GIREP-MPTL conference will provide participants with the opportunity to fruitfully exchange on their experience and ideas and share the latest information on Physics Education. Thanks to your articles and presentations and your active participation at the event, GIREP-MPTL is set to be an academically enriching and truly memorable experience for all attendees.
The Conference GIREP-MPTL 2018 emphasizes both results of physics education research and good practices in teaching physics. The Conference strongly encourages practical application of emerging teaching strategies to problems of direct relevance to classroom. Consequently, both theoretical as well as applied physics education topics are of interest.
The conference is organized by:
- Groupe International de Recherche sur l'Enseignement de la Physique (GIREP)
- Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL)
It will be endorse by:
- International Commission on Physics Education (ICPE) of the Commission 14 of the International Union for Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP)
- European Physical Society (EPS) - Physics Education Division
- Real Sociedad Española de Física (RSEF)
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we cordially invite you to Donostia-San Sebastian to attend GIREP-MPTL 2018, actively participate in its sessions, and contribute to the continued success of this conferences series.